Gain the advantage of consistent portioning, fast & easy prep, efficient storage and safer handling.
Features & Benefits
- Packaging offers:
- 5.0 mil medium barrier, multi-layered, coextruded polyolefin film
- Provides high product clarity
- Superior seal strength, 5-seam seal on the top and bottom of each pouch designed to survive the demanding rigors of rough handling during distribution
- Enhanced protection against puncture or abrasions
- Pouches are available from 2 oz. to 5 lb.
- Frozen pouched sauces – quick to thaw directly from frozen storage to hot water for reheating
- Superior flavor protection
- Flexible package format helps optimize shipping and storage versus rigid containers
- Increased storage savings compared to rigid containers
- Maintain optimum taste, moisture, freshness, and texture to ensure consumers have a consistent eating experience
SupHerb Farms frozen Culinary Pastes, Culinary Sauces and Specialty Vegetable Purées pouches are ideal for individual servings or family and multi-serve meals. Our sauce pouch packaging can be used in foodservice, retail and industrial food manufacturing. Our sauce creations can be used in a variety of applications:
- Meal Kits
- Meal Delivery Services
- Grab & Go Meals
- Salad Kits
- Plant-Based Meals
- Appetizers & Sides
- And More!
Pouches for Foodservice
We offer a variety of back-of-house solutions to improve your bottom line. Pouches are available from 2 oz. to 5 lb. Save on labor and lower waste with 100% yield. Keep food costs in line and reduce or eliminate challenging market and labor costs.
What Can Be Pouched?
- SupHerb Farms Culinary Pastes
- SupHerb Farms Culinary Sauces
- SupHerb Farms Specialty Vegetable Purées
- Custom Culinary Sauces & Culinary Pastes