Asian Chicken Sausage
- 1 pound Ground chicken
- 1/2 cup SupHerb Farms Fusions® Ginger Cilantro Sesame
- 1 tablespoon SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Water Chestnut 1/4″ — diced
- 2 tablespoons SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Onion Green 1/8″
- 1/4 cup Ice — crushed
- 2 1/3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper — cracked
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and blend well.
- Fill casing with sausage mixture.
- Add liquid (water, wine, or chicken stock) to a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add sausage to liquid. Simmer sausages for 15 minutes to poach.
- Remove sausages and sauté in a large skillet on high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or grill for 3 minutes.
- Turn sausages frequently to cook evenly.