Creamy Harissa Polenta with Garlicky Kale and Feta Cheese
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons SupHerb Farms Fusions® Moroccan Harissa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt — divided
- 1 cup Medium or coarse cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Garlic Purée
- 6 cups SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Kale Blanched Chopped 3/8″
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes — halved
- 1/2 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- In large saucepan, combine 3 cups water, milk, SupHerb Farms Fusions® Moroccan Harissa and 1 tsp salt; bring to simmer. Slowly pour in cornmeal, whisking vigorously. Cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until large bubbles burst on the surface. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until polenta is thickened and pulls away from side of saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan and butter.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Garlic Purée for about 1 minute or until lightly browned and fragrant. Add SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Kale. Stir in remaining salt; cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes; cook, tossing gently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
- Divide polenta between 4 shallow plates immediately after stirring in cheese and butter. Top with kale mixture. Sprinkle with feta.