Green Harissa Eggs and Ham Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size 2
- 4 slices Brioche Bread
- 2 Eggs — mixed well
- 2 tablespoons SupHerb Farms Fusions® North African Green Harissa
- 3 ounces Mixed Cheese or Havarti
- 2 ounces Ham — thin sliced
- to taste Butter — melted for brushing
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- In a bowl add eggs and SupHerb Farms Fusions® North African Green Harissa, mix well.
- In a pan over medium heat add 1 tablespoon butter then egg and harissa mixture and cook to a soft scramble.
- Preheat grill pan or regular pan over medium-low heat and brush outsides of bread with butter. Place one piece of bread, butter side down in pan then add egg, ham and cheese.
- Butter the top of the bread and place on grill.
- Cook on each side until crisp and cheese has melted.