Green Harissa Yogurt Potatoes
Seasoned Potatoes Ingredients
- 1 pound Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- to taste SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Thyme
- to taste SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Rosemary
- to taste SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Garlic Minced
Green Harissa Yogurt Ingredients
- 1 cup Low-Fat Yogurt — plain
- 2 tablespoons SupHerb Farms Fusions® North African Green Harissa
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice — freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon each Salt and pepper
Seasoned Potato Preparation
- Place fingerling potatoes in a pot, then add 2 tablespoons of salt, SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Rosemary, Thyme and Garlic.
- Fill pot with water to about one inch above potatoes. Bring to boil then remove from heat.
- Drain potatoes, return to pot and allow to cool.
Green Harissa Yogurt Preparation
- Whisk yogurt with SupHerb Farms Fusions® North African Green Harissa, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Cut cooled potatoes into quarters and place in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the potatoes with the yogurt dressing and serve.