White Pizza with Black Garlic, Mushrooms and Ricotta
Sliced mushrooms are seared with SupHerb Farms® Shallot 1/8″, IQF Thyme, and salt and pepper until golden and tender. A 15-inch prepared pan with pizza dough is drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, smeared with a generous scoop of Black Garlic Puree, then topped with the savory mushroom and shallot mixture. The surface of the pizza is sprinkled with mozzarella cheese and dollops of fresh ricotta – bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Garnish with fresh chives!
- Half of consumers have heard of “black garlic” and nearly a quarter are interested in trying it. Source: Datassential 2023
- Black garlic is particularly popular with Millennials. Source: Datassential 2023
- According the Datassential Heat Score, black garlic is “on fire” meaning it is considered one of the trendiest foods right now! Source: Datassential, Heat Score 2023
- Use cremini mushrooms or a medley of mushrooms, such as oyster, shiitake, portobello, white and/or chanterelles!
- Sub the innovative flavors of Black Garlic Puree with our Superfood Pesto sauce for a classic Italian pizza concept.
- Swop tavern-style pizza dough with fluffy, ultra-crispy Detroit-style dough for an on-trend, crowd-pleaser with global flair.